Re: Backport bird2 (2.0.8) into bullseye-backports

Hi Showfom,

I don't have access to that repo or the key so I've urged upstream to either update the repo or delete it quite some time ago but to no avail.

I've forwarded your question upstream with a poke once again, let's see if anything happens this time.

Cheers,
Jakub