Re: Create custom ISO by upgrading kernel only from 4.19 to 5.10 in debian-10.4.0-amd64-netinst.iso

On Lu, 27 sep 21, 12:49:27, Sathish Kumar Balasubramaniam wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 27, 2021 at 10:27 AM YunQiang Su <wzssyqa@gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > there is a workaround: you can install buster with bullseye's install image.
> >
> > in the syslinux menu, select expert mode,
> > you will get an option about which release to install.
>
> Tried using debian-11.0.0-amd64-netinst.iso
> I am unable to see an option to choose the release.
> will it be shown in the Debian installer main menu ?

As far as I know this is only possible with the mini.iso:

https://deb.debian.org/debian/dists/bullseye/main/installer-amd64/current/images/netboot/mini.iso
https://deb.debian.org/debian/dists/bullseye/main/installer-amd64/current/images/netboot/gtk/mini.iso

Kind regards,
Andrei