bind9 9.11.5.P4+dfsg-5.1+deb10u5 and sysV init scripts bug

Hi,

bind9 9.11.5.P4+dfsg-5.1+deb10u5 from buster-backports installs sysV init script in /etc.init.d/named (as well as /etc/default/named) and turns it on alongside the already existing systemd unit. This results in systemd unit failing to start after reboot, but named is still OK and running because it was started by sysV legacy mechanism. Had me puzzled quite a bit ;)

Also, (not sure if this is a bug or a feature), even after downgrading back to stable bind9, those two files are still there and still show as installed by bind9

$ dpkg -l bind9
||/ Name           Version                      Architecture Description
ii  bind9          1:9.11.5.P4+dfsg-5.1+deb10u5 amd64        Internet Domain Name Server
$ dpkg -L bind9 | fgrep named
…
/etc/init.d/named
/etc/default/named