Re: How automatic are backport package updates?

Hi Gregg,

Am 08.01.21 um 04:53 schrieb Jessica Clarke:
On 8 Jan 2021, at 03:34, Gregg Nemas <gnemas@gmail.com> wrote:

When a package is added to an official backports repository, what
determines when it gets updated? For example, I noticed that for the
package KMyMoney, [...]

0%. A human prepares and uploads it when they get round to it if they
believe it to be necessary.

As Jessica wrote, for KMyMoney I am usually doing the uploads "when I get round to it". As for backporting 5.1.1-1 I am currently preparing the upload.

Best regards,
Micha