Request to backport 'xtables-addons-common' to 'buster-backports/main'

Hello!

I am just porting an old debian machine (used as a firewall
only) to debian buster.

Was not really amused to recognize, that my iptables rules
are not portable, due to the missing " xtables-addons-common".

Could someone create a backport for this package probably?
For a firewall, I would not like to go to sid!

I found "libxtables12", but nothing, which tells me, if this
is the same!

BTW, do not understand, if "xtables-addons-dkms" will
be neccesary too!

Thanks so far,
Manfred