Re: Add mystiq in backprts

Hi,

在 2020-10-14星期三的 19:44 -0300,Pablo Mestre写道:
> Hello,
>
> I'm in charge of the packaging for mystiq [1] which is in the sid
> branch.
> This package is a media converter thats can read audio and video
> files
> in various formats and convert them into other formats. MystiQ
> features
> an intuitive graphical interface and a rich set of presets to help
> you
> convert media files within a few clicks. Advanced users can also
> adjust
> conversion parameters in detail.
>
> I want to introduce also on Buster but I still learning abpout
> packaging. Whats are your opinions about it?

I went ahead and provided an example of backported version of mystiq
at
https://salsa.debian.org/debian/mystiq/-/tree/debian/buster-backports .
Please compare this branch with debian/master branch to see the
difference. In future, you may prepare the upload by yourself.

I have also uploaded this backported version as well. It should appear
on https://ftp-master.debian.org/backports-new.html within several
hours. Once it gets approved by FTP Masters, you may track the version
history at https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/mystiq .

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Regards,
Boyuan Yang