Python-trezor back port request

Hello all-

I’ve been working these last couple months to facilitate getting python-trezor 0.11.6 pushed to Buster. After several roadblocks we now have python-trezor0.11.6  in Debian testing. It’s main dependency, python-libusb1, has now been upgraded and is also in testing. To my knowledge there isn’t much else dependency-wise that would cause issues in back porting to Buster.

Seeing as how I’m not a Debian developer I cannot sponsor the back port myself. Is there someone that can help with that process or help me know where to start?

Thanks for all your hard work,

Mike