Request for review on galera-4 backport

Hello!

I've prepared a backport of galera-4 (currently in Debian unstable and
testing) to Debian Buster and Stretch backports.

Would somebody like to review/comment that I've done everything correctly?
I have not uploaded to any *-backports before and the change is just
the version string, but anyway :)

Git branches and corresponding CI pipelines passing:

https://salsa.debian.org/mariadb-team/galera-4/-/commits/buster-backports
https://salsa.debian.org/mariadb-team/galera-4/pipelines/127367

https://salsa.debian.org/mariadb-team/galera-4/-/tree/stretch-backports
https://salsa.debian.org/mariadb-team/galera-4/pipelines/127368

Buster and Stretch include galera-3 but as the popularity of MariaDB
10.4, 10.5, MySQL 8.0 etc grows the demand for Galera 4 grows and I'd
like to serve Debian users by offering a properly debianized version
in backports.

- Otto