Re: retroarch backport request

Hello,

Am 03.03.20 um 19:00 schrieb Maxime G.:
> Hello team.
>
> It will be great if you could make a backport of the last versions of retroarch + all libretros for buster.
>
> Thank you.
> Maxime.

There is actually no dedicated team that backports retroarch to stable
releases. In fact the version of retroarch in Buster is almost identical
to the version in testing and unstable. I am not sure about the
libretros versions though. We need more people who would like to
contribute to retroarch and games in general. Help is appreciated. If
someone updates retroarch in unstable and testing, it should be possible
to backport it to Buster then.

Regards,

Markus