Re: Libreoffice Versión: 6.4.3.2 - Do not Include : libreoffice-gtk3

Hi,

On 07/05/2020 18:27, Sergio Zamora M. wrote:
> Hi mates,
>
> is there any chance to include the ' libreoffice-gtk3 ' package on the
> Buster/Backports Installation of LibreOffice ?
> This due the LibreOffice teams removed the ' user menu font scaling '
> option from the application asuming
> Desktop Manager scaling will do it instead, but there is lot of
> reports ( and I am one ) about that the font for toolbar menues on LO
> were not respecting the default Gnome scaling value, and it shows UI
> menu fonts incredible small.
>

> The great tip I found was, installing libreoffice-gtk3. This refreshed
> abosultely all visual rendering of LibreOffice
> and adjusted UI fonts/icons in concordancy with the Desktop Manager
> scaling ( in my case : Gnome 3 ).
>

> It would be really preciated for future LibreOffice backported version
> installation to include libreoffice-gtk3
> as part of the installation.

If you have gnome as a desktop environment, the way to get libreoffice
with gtk3 and gnome integration is to install the package
libreoffice-gnome. You'll get libreoffice and the relevant packages for
a gnome environment.

Check libreoffice and libreoffice gnome packages description to get a
list of other packages you might be interested in, depending on your
environment.

apt show libreoffice
apt show libreoffice-gnome

Cheers,