Re: Xfce 4.14

Hello,

Recently I've actually backported Xfce 4.14 packages to buster and wrote a proposition on xfce mailing list here: https://lists.debian.org/debian-xfce/2020/04/msg00030.html , the packages are at debian.mentors: https://mentors.debian.net/packages/uploader/valdaer%40gmail.com and have been working great for me these few weeks. No one replied yet probably because they didn't notice it I haven't address anyone specifically only the mailing list. I can track the packages in testing and periodically backport the new ones if someone from Xfce team is willing to spent a tiny bit of time on sponsoring/reuploading  these backported by me packages.

Regards,
Sławomir Wójcik