Re: [SPAM] Re: zfsutils-linux 0.7.12-2+deb10u1~bpo9+1 is uninstallable

[Aron Xu]
> The conflicts against insserv was added for Bug #915831. Possible way
> to lift this restriction is removing the LSB init.d scripts from
> stretch-backport version as previously done, since we never supported
> that on stretch versions.

Sound like the only viable solution for the long run. :)

> LSB init.d scripts is supported only starting from Buster, so that if
> you are running systemd as your PID 1 then removing insserv will be a
> working solution (even if this could seemed like scary).

I tried this approach on a Debian Edu machine, but for some reason
insserv is a dependency of debian-edu-config, which it is not safe to
remove, so I am stuck. :(

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen