Re: Diffs between stretch-backports and buster not updated since March

On Mon, May 06, 2019 at 06:50:57AM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> I guess this page[1] is generated by using an UDD query.  Before I
> rewrite this query for my own purpose:

In case somebody might be interested to adapt some query I wrote for
GNU R related packages you can find this here:

  https://salsa.debian.org/r-pkg-team/maintenance-utilities/blob/master/seek_outdated_r-backports

Please note that the result set is *different* from the backports page
(it returns only changed *upstream* versions) and also only for GNU R
packages.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--