Re: ocserv_0.12.2-2~bpo9+1_amd64.changes REJECTED

On Sun, 03 Mar 2019, Aron Xu wrote:

> On Sun, Mar 3, 2019 at 3:00 AM Alexander Wirt
> <debian-backports@lists.debian.org> wrote:
> >

> > Not in testing
> >

> It's in testing 10 hours after your rejection. Please explain why you
> have waited for several days but decide don't want to wait for another
> 10 hours.
Because its your task to check when migration happens, not mine. You broke
the rules by uploading. I will not start guessing when testing migration of a
package may happen. I do check if a package version is in testing and as long
as dak doesn't start to display testing migration information I will not
change that practise.

Alex