Re: Backport NVidia driver 430.50 to Buster

Hi.

I totally agree, it could solve the HDMI sound problem that some users like me encounter with 418 drivers on Debian 10.
Nvidia has fixed it on higher versions.
I am forced to break debian by installing drivers with their installer from nvidia website.

Thanks.