Creation of the buster-backports repository

Hi,

It'd be nice if the buster-backports repository was created. I'm not
asking for accepting packages already, but just for the repository to exist.

Indeed, some people may install new machines, and have the buster
backports repository activated in their sources.list. It'd be nice for
them if there was no error when doing apt update during the freeze.

Sure, it's always possible to edit the sources.list and manually remove
buster-backports. Though things like the OpenStack testing image, for
example, has cloud-init that activates backports by default, and I'm
sure that's not the only thing (think ... d-i?).

Alex, Rhonda, your thoughts? Is it even possible to run an empty suite?

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)