    Codename: jessie-backports
    Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 20:25:43 UTC
    Valid-Until: Tue, 19 Feb 2019 20:25:43 UTC
    NotAutomatic: yes

  - in the Release file for wheezy-backports [2] we have
    Codename: wheezy-backports
    Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2018 08:51:34 UTC
    NotAutomatic: yes

which causes apt to rightly complain that the Release file is out
of date and refuse to use the package source.

However it would be useful to me to be able to access packages from
that suite from time to time as we phase out our jessie machines.

Are there any plans to remove the Valid-Until lines from the
archive.d.o copy of the Release and InRelease files and re-sign them?

Kind regards
Vince

[1] http://archive.debian.org/debian/dists/jessie-backports/Release
[2] http://archive.debian.org/debian/dists/wheezy-backports/Release