Re: knot-resolver 3.2.1-3~bpo9+1 in backports-policy only?

On Sun, 24 Mar 2019, Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote:

Hi Daniel,

> knot-resolver 3.2.1-3 was unblocked from entering testing yesterday (see
> https://bugs.debian.org/924872).  I uploaded 3.2.1-3~bpo9+1 to
> stretch-backports about 7 hours later, not having realized that the
> actual testing transition hadn't happened yet.
>
> I think that's why 3.2.1-3~bpo9+1 is only in backports-policy, and not
> yet in stretch-backports.
>
> But a few hours later, 3.2.1-3 *did* transition to testing.  do i need
> to do anything to bump 3.2.1-3~bpo9+1 and get it to migrate into
> stretch-backports?
>
> apologies for the timing mixup!
-policy is our safeguard against such accidential uploads in a freeze and
gets cleaned (by hand) by us. If the package is in testing when we clean it
up it will migrate, otherwise we will reject it.

I approved it, should be in soon.

Alex