RFS: ghostwriter/1.7.4-2~bpo9+1 [ITA] -- Distraction-free, themeable Markdown editor

Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: normal [important for RC bugs, wishlist for new packages]

 Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "ghostwriter"

 * Package name    : ghostwriter
   Version         : 1.7.4-2~bpo9+1
   Upstream Author : wereturtle <wereturtledev@gmail.com>

 * URL             :  https://wereturtle.github.io/ghostwriter/
 * License         : GPL-3.0+

   Section         : editors

It builds those binary packages:

  ghostwriter - Distraction-free, themeable Markdown editor

To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:

 https://mentors.debian.net/package/ghostwriter

 dget -x https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/ghostwriter/ghostwriter_1.7.4-2~bpo9+1.dsc

More information about ghostwriter can be obtained from https://wereturtle.github.io/ghostwriter/.

Changes since the last upload:

  ghostwriter (1.7.4-2~bpo9+1) stretch-backports; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for stretch-backports.

 -- Sebastien CHAVAUX <seb95.scou@gmail.com>  Sat, 09 Mar 2019 12:52:50 +0100

  Regards,
   Sebastien CHAVAUX