Re: ocserv_0.12.2-2~bpo9+1

On Sun, Mar 03, 2019 at 02:48:53PM +0800, Aron Xu wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 3, 2019 at 3:00 AM Alexander Wirt wrote:
> >

> > Not in testing
> >

> It's in testing 10 hours after your rejection. Please explain why you
> have waited for several days but decide don't want to wait for another
> 10 hours.

Let me answer that demand.[0]

There was no "wait" and there _is_ no "wait".

There is a moment that processing of the BPO upload queue does happen.
Test "is in testing?" is part of the decission.

It would be good if information was shared about a new upload to BPO.[1]

Regards
Geert Stappers
DD

Footnotes
[0]
Unlikely the that query was transmitted as a demand. What I did recieve
was that a simple reject was recieved as some final verdict without
any explaination.

[1]
This is what it is about:  The content of the BPO archive.
Do a new upload, to get a package in Back Ports.
If it was already done, say so.
If you don't know with which BPO version number, then ask.