Systemd backported samba on stretch

Hai,

I've a question, im rebuilding samba 4.9.1 from Debian Salsa for Stretch.

These are not for the debian backports tree, im not allow to upload them (yet) ;-) ,
so for now i create them for the samba list users.

The packages are (almost) done, but i have 1 problem left which i dont get.
At the install of samba a smbd.service file is copied to /etc/systemd/system from /lib/systemd/system/smbd.service
But this is a changed version, and i dont get there this is done.

After my install i have the following left.
/etc/systemd/system/smbd.service
/etc/systemd/system/smbd.service.wants
/etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/smbd.service
/etc/systemd/system/smbd.service.wants/winbind.service
/lib/systemd/system/smbd.service
/var/lib/systemd/deb-systemd-helper-enabled/smbd.service.dsh-also
/var/lib/systemd/deb-systemd-helper-enabled/multi-user.target.wants/smbd.service

The problem is in the wrong version, which is copied to /etc/systemd/system
There is a part added. This :
ExecStartPre=/bin/systemctl try-stop winbind.service
ExecStartPost=/bin/systemctl try-start winbind.service
Restart=on-failure
RestartSec=30s

Debian Stretch does not understand the command's try-stop and try-start.
Where/how can i stop this.
I've already lowered the build standard to 4.1.5 ( from 4.2.1 )
I also found that if i remove --purge samba winbind
And i remove the smbd and winbind service file in /etc/systemd/system and i install samba and winbind again, then the problem does not occur.

If someone can give me a tip where to look, i would be greatfull .

I've registered this one also at
Because it also happens with the official debian packages.
( the report should be 2 reported, i discovered that today. )

This is the correct version.
cat /lib/systemd/system/smbd.service
[Unit]
Description=Samba SMB Daemon
Documentation=man:smbd(8) man:samba(7) man:smb.conf(5)
Wants=network-online.target
After=network.target network-online.target nmbd.service winbind.service

[Service]
Type=notify
NotifyAccess=all
PIDFile=/var/run/samba/smbd.pid
LimitNOFILE=16384
EnvironmentFile=-/etc/default/samba
ExecStart=/usr/sbin/smbd --foreground --no-process-group $SMBDOPTIONS
ExecReload=/bin/kill -HUP $MAINPID
LimitCORE=infinity

[Install]
WantedBy=multi-user.target

And the faulty version.
cat /etc/systemd/system/smbd.service
[Unit]
Description=Samba SMB Daemon
Documentation=man:smbd(8) man:samba(7) man:smb.conf(5)
Wants=network-online.target
After=network.target network-online.target nmbd.service

[Service]
Type=notify
NotifyAccess=all
PIDFile=/var/run/samba/smbd.pid
LimitNOFILE=16384
EnvironmentFile=-/etc/default/samba
ExecStart=/usr/sbin/smbd --foreground --no-process-group $SMBDOPTIONS
ExecReload=/bin/kill -HUP $MAINPID
LimitCORE=infinity
ExecStartPre=/bin/systemctl try-stop winbind.service
ExecStartPost=/bin/systemctl try-start winbind.service
Restart=on-failure
RestartSec=30s

[Install]
WantedBy=multi-user.target

Best regards,

Louis

Ps.
If you want to test these samba packages, these are not production ready in my optionion until this is fixed.
Thats why you see stretch-experimental.

deb [trusted=yes] http://apt.van-belle.nl/debian stretch-experimental main contrib non-free
Or goto the site and import my key also.