Vagrant and Virtualbox dont play well in stretch-backports

Dear Backport devs,

I really love what you guys are doing. I was using both vagrant and virtualbox from stretch-backports and recent update kind of killed our process.

The main issue is vagrant refuses to start saying ruby-nokogiri is not present while it actually is also installed.

My guess is this excuse me if I am wrong.

The backports deb package is normally built with a vanilla stretch image and only vagrant. Similarly with virtualbox, the testing of backports image of virtualbox is also done without assuming that users will take both vagrant and virtualbox from the backports repo.

Hope this helps?

Regards,
Pavi