RFC: jessie-backports-lts

Hi,

as you may know backports doesn't support LTS. The main reason is that
most maintainers didn't want to support their packages for such a long time.

In the last days I had the idea to introduce a new suite names -lts, i.e.
jessie-backports-lts. That suite starts with the handover of a release
to the lts team. Maintainers uploading to it should support their packages
over the whole lifetime of the whole LTS lifetime.

Does that make sense? Should we introduce such a suite?

Alex - Backports ftpmaster