Re: Short Reminder: jessie-backport deprecation

* Alexander Wirt <formorer@formorer.de> [20180608 15:25]:

> > AW> They will have to move to archive, which also means that at some time
> > AW> signatures will expire.
> >
> > Is that process (moving to archive) documented anywhere?
> No idea, its the same like for all deprecated releases.

These two files are what I have in our local documentation for squeeze (+lts
+backports), but I haven't tested it recently:

/etc/apt/sources.list:
deb http://archive.debian.org/debian/            squeeze            main contrib non-free
deb http://archive.debian.org/debian/            squeeze-lts        main contrib non-free
deb http://archive.debian.org/debian-backports/  squeeze-backports  main contrib non-free