nvidia-cuda-toolkit 8.0.44-4 not in jessie-backports-sloppy?

Is there a specific reason why nvidia-cuda-toolkit 8.0.44-4 is not
in jessie-backports-sloppy seeing that it is in stretch?

I have just updated my 15+ years debian system (originally woody,
regularily updated and since yesterday it is on jessie) and would
rather do a backport than updating the system again. I have two
GTX1080TI GPUs and their compute_61 configuration is not supported
by nvidia-cuda-toolkit 7.5 (which BTW installs and works without
problems)

Hwo can I help putting it there?

Best,
  Alex