Re: postfix stretch-backport

I'm sorry, that I'm not experienced. But I'm also unsure on what needs to be done as backports maintainer. Building the backport with the explanation was really simple, it's running without any problems since days. If it's just to have a view on upcoming new packages and rebuilt them to upload again on the backports repository, I'm fine with.

Grüße,
Christian

Am 29.05.18, 22:55 schrieb "Alexander Wirt" <formorer@formorer.de>:

    On Tue, 29 May 2018, Scott Kitterman wrote:

    > On Tuesday, May 29, 2018 08:31:13 PM Christian Heutger wrote:
    > > Hi,
    > >

    > > I used https://wiki.debian.org/SimpleBackportCreation to create a postfix
    > > backport for Debian Stretch as I require smtpd_milter_maps for getting
    > > further on my tests with Proxmox Mail Gateway with rspamd. However, I never
    > > built a backport by myself and never uploaded, maintained or supported yet
    > > a backport, so I’m unsure on what to do next. I would be happy, if
    > > postfix_3.3.0-1~bpo9+1_amd64.deb will get listed in the backport packages
    > > database, as I would lateron like to set up additional environments with
    > > postfix 3.3 without requirement always to built my own backport, also I
    > > would mention my solution on Proxmox Forum for Mail Gateway with rspamd, so
    > > there may be more users asking for.
    > >

    > > I can provide all the files, you need, so please tell me, what to upload and
    > > any preferences on where to upload and I will provide.
    >
    > FYI, I'll mention as the only active Debian Postfix maintainer, I have no time
    > to help with this, so if someone decides to support this, you are on your own.
    Just a record from the backports ftpmaster. We do expect that maintainers of
    important packages - like postfix - are experienced debian maintainers.

    Alex