Re: backports website overview not updating

Hoi,

On 14-02-18 09:37, Boris Pek wrote:
>> I just wanted to check the status of my uploads on the website of
>> backports¹ and was struck by weird versions. Turns out that the date at
>> the bottom says: Last generated: 2017-09-22 11:13:38 UTC. Is this known?
>> Is this intentional?
>>
>> ¹ https://backports.debian.org/stretch-backports/overview/
>
> Another page looks up to date:
> https://backports.debian.org/changes/stretch-backports.html
>
> You may use it while page ¹ is not updated.

But that page doesn't show if the backport is up-to-date with buster. I
can see what version I have in backports on my UDD¹ or DDPO² page, but I
wanted a quick check.

Paul

¹ https://udd.debian.org/dmd/?email1=elbrus%40debian.org
² https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=elbrus