Re: Backport NVidia 410.73 driver

Le sam. 3 nov. 2018 à 22:05, Charlemagne Lasse
<charlemagnelasse@gmail.com> a écrit :

> Am Fr., 26. Okt. 2018 um 19:02 Uhr schrieb Julien Aubin
> <julien.aubin@gmail.com>:
> > Now that the LTS branch of NVidia drivers is 410.xx (which supports
> > Turing and brings fixes for Steamplay) could you please backport it to
> > Stretch ?
>
> No, first it has to enter testing before it can be uploaded to
> stretch-backports. And there is no driver >= 4xx.xx in testing, sid or
> experimental. It also doesn't look like anyone is working on it:
> https://bugs.debian.org/911433

@Debian NVIDIA Maintainers could you please upload the 410.xx series
to unstable so that we end up having it in bpo ? The situation will be
otherwise more and more problematic both from a security standpoint
and for stable users w/ RTX 20xx GPU.

Thanks.