Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2018 21:24:42 +0200
From: Dominik George <natureshadow@debian.org>
To: formorer@debian.org
Subject: Package phpldapadmin in backports vanished?

Hi,

I uploaded phpldapadmin_1.2.2-6.1~bpo9+1 to stretch-backports today. I see
that the upload was successfully processed in the log file of queued on
usper, but apart from that lo line, the package has somehow vanished without
a trace (it is neither in backports-new nor was it rejected, nor was there
any mail sent out by queued concerning the processing of the upload).

As I saw other packages being processed like normal, and also saw you empty
the NEW queue, I am now quite confused.

Can you see anything about the whereabouts of the upload?

Cheers,
Nik