libgpgme and libgpg-error backports

For my GSoC project this summer, I would like to have access to the
latest version of GPGME in stretch. Therefore I would like to
backport the latest version of libgpgme and its dependency libgpg-error.

It's a no-change backport. I emailed the maintainer list about a
backport a while back but got no reply so I'm CCing the maintainer
directly here.

libgpgme won't migrate for a few days yet but I thought I would send
this out early to get more eyes on it in case I did something wrong.

You can find them both on mentors.d.o:

https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/libg/libgpg-error/libgpg-error_1.29-4~bpo9+1.dsc

https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gpgme1.0/gpgme1.0_1.11.1-1~bpo9+1.dsc

Thanks,