Re: python-django_1.8.18-1~bpo8+1_amd64.changes REJECTED

> I remember having had a discussion with Chris Lamb who uploaded 1.9.0
> to unstable without any coordination with the other co-maintainers (while
> he only recently re-joined the maintainers to maintaine 1.9.x in experimental).

This still concerns me. If we decide to stick with Django 1.11 in
Buster, how do we stop some helpful person making a NMU of Django 2? Or
attempting to upload a 2.0 vesion in experimental and accidentally
getting unstable instead (seems to be a common mistake).

This isn't an easy thing to undo.
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>