Re: Backports policy for security updates (was: Re: python-django_1.8.18-1~bpo8+1_amd64.changes REJECTED)

On Wed, 24 May 2017, Scott Kitterman wrote:

> I understand you haven't decided yet.  I would ask that the backports team
> reach a decision on this quickly.  I have ongoing work with a client that I

The Release Team might also wish to decide whether this is
grounds for a removal of Django 1.10 from stretch.

Just saying. I have no stakes in Django, either for or against.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
>> Why don't you use JavaScript? I also don't like enabling JavaScript in
> Because I use lynx as browser.
+1
	-- Octavio Alvarez, me and ⡍⠁⠗⠊⠕ (Mario Lang) on debian-devel