Re: binNMU required for softhsm2 backport

Adrian Bunk:
> #854610 libsofthsm2 is not installable because of wrong libssl dependency
>
> This looks like being caused by building in an unclean chroot.
>
> Who is responsible for backports binNMUs, in this case for libsofthsm2
> on amd64?
>
> Thanks
> Adrian

Hi,

I would assume that the -backports admins are responsible for
determining if/when a binNMU in backports should happen.
  Whether they have/can get the technical access to do it directly or
have to delegate the actual action is a separate matter.

The documentation for binNMUs[1] should almost certainly be updated to
reflect that we have a separate handling for binNMUs against -backports.
 @backports team: If you have any concrete wishes here, please do let me
know.

Thanks,
~Niels

[1] https://release.debian.org/wanna-build.html

Source: git clone ssh://respighi.d.o/~release/GITREPO
  - file: www/wanna-build.md