Re: Bugreport for zoneminder 1.29.0+dfsg-1~bpo8+1 crashes

   Hi,

* Rhonda D'Vine <rhonda@deb.at> [2017-05-05 17:17:10 CEST]:
> * Gianfranco Costamagna <locutusofborg@debian.org> [2017-05-05 16:55:09 CEST]:
> > >we use zoneminder from the debian backports repository.>
> > >
> > >Sometimes if we play a record and debugging  is disabled, nph-zms crashes:
> >
> > sorry, but we can't.
> > the 1.30 is not in Stretch (prerequisite for a backport), and has two RC bugs
> > https://packages.qa.debian.org/z/zoneminder.html
>
>  So are you saying the bug isn't relevant for stretch and won't get
> fixed there neither?

 My bad, should have checked first (or read more clearly) - thanks for
the hint that the package isn't even in stretch.  It would be very
helpful if people that backport packages could notify us of such
situations and tell us about their plan for their packages for the next
release.  If it gets dropped from there for good it should get dropped
from backports too (and that fact should be taken into account for
future backports of the packages).

 Whoever finds their name/packages in the following list is strongly
encouraged to let us (<backports-team@debian.org>) know of their plans
for the corresponding packages for stretch soon, or otherwise we might
remove them eventually:
https://backports.debian.org/jessie-backports/NA/

 So long,
Rhonda