stretch-backports: zfs-linux 0.7.3 in NEW queue, but spl 0.7.3 already available

Hi all

just a curious question:

During the past day or so spl 0.7.3-1~bpo9+1 migrated to
stretch-backports but the matching set of packages from zfs-linux are
still in the backports-NEW queue.

On already installed machines we work around that by putting the
respective packages on hold, but for fresh installation referencing
stretch-backports there is now a problem that zfs-dkms will fail without
a version matching spl package.

Therefore, I would like to learn how to proceed here. In principle, we
could wait until zfs-linux migrated as well, but would like to continue
testing in-house. Therefore, is it possible for a normal Debian user to
download the already built packages/.changes files referenced here

https://ftp-master.debian.org/new/zfs-linux_0.7.3-3~bpo9+1.html

?

Cheers

Carsten
--
Dr. Carsten Aulbert, Max Planck Institute for Gravitational Physics,
Callinstraße 38, 30167 Hannover, Germany