Re: jessie-backport of WordPress for DSA 3997-1?

On Fri, Oct 20, 2017 at 03:48:27PM +0100, Jim Leek wrote:
> Apologies for sending this via the wrong email address!
>
> Please use my own email address for any replies!

No problem :)

> Cheers,  Jim
>
> On 20/10/17 11:29, Systems Development and Support wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I was wondering if there was a jessie-backport of WordPress for DSA
> > 3997-1 either planned or somewhere in the pipeline?

Yes, I backported 4.8.2+dfsg-1~bpo8+1 a while ago (2017-09-22), but I think it
got stalled asking for a security number for the jessie backport. Craig probably
knows the details, as I just maintain it but Craig needs to ask for the security
number, upload and that stuff (sponsor it).

I can backport 4.8.2+dfsg-2 today too. And hopefully, as it reached testing, we
can upload to jessie backports. I think a security number is needed, though.

Thanks a lot,
Rodrigo