Re: Freeciv and LibreOffice broken on Stretch-bpo

Am 09.09.2017 um 09:49 schrieb Julien Aubin:
> Hi,
>
> As of now freeciv and libreoffice are broken on stretch-bpo.
>
> freeciv misses package freeciv-data, while libreoffice misses
> libreoffice-common.
>
> Could you please upload the missing packages ?

Hi,

I'm the maintainer of Freeciv. I also wanted to contact the backports
team about this issue. Apparently the arch:all builder has been in the
"uploaded" state [1] until five hours ago and thus the freeciv-data
package didn't appear on the mirrors. This seems to be fixed now.

Cheers,

Markus

[1]
httpshttps://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=freeciv&suite=stretch-backports://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=freeciv&suite=stretch-backports