RFS: wordgrinder 0.6-3~bpo8+1

Hello backporters,

I'm looking for a sponsor for a backport of the stretch version of
wordgrinder to jessie (because there are serious bugs in the jessie
version and it really needs to stop being a thing).

The package is on mentors:

https://mentors.debian.net/package/wordgrinder

It's a straight recompile of 0.6-3, the version on stretch, with no
changes other than the changelog.

WordGrinder is a simple word processor which runs in a terminal,
designed for first drafts; I'm also upstream for this. It runs well on
low-end hardware and it's come to my attention that many of these
people are still running Debian jessie (or Debian-jessie based
distributions), and they need to stop using the old version of
WordGrinder as quickly as possible.

--
┌─── http://www.cowlark.com ───
│ "I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my