Re: Updating libgusb in jessie-backports

Hello,

>rather need gusb updating in jessie-backports to >= 0.2.9. I'm not a

I sponsored it after adding:

override_dh_auto_configure:
    dh_auto_configure -- --enable-gtk-doc

(for some reasons gtk documentation is *not* rebuilt even in unstable,
but in backports gets deleted during clean, so it fails to install)

this is a bug in unstable package too, this is why I'm ccing the maintainer.

I also had to enforce a stricter dependency on
libglib2.0-dev (>= 2.48.0-1~),

Michal, can you please double check the documentation generation?
I really can't see it generated, but just copy-pasted on the target
(with the risk of having it outdated)

http://debomatic-amd64.debian.net/distribution#unstable/libgusb/0.2.9-1/buildlog

G.