Re: Package linux-latest in backports while linux-signed still not uploaded

Ok so you mean unsigned images will become the default on bpo ?

Ben said exactly the opposite so I do not understand anymore. I am fine with both as long as it does not put bpo users ar risk but I need to know the final decision about it.

Thanks

Le 2 févr. 2017 09:44, "Luca Capello" <luca.capello@infomaniak.com> a écrit :
Hi there,

On Wed, 01 Feb 2017 19:12:37 +0100, Julien Aubin wrote:
> I've noticed that you've pushed package linux-latest in bpo while the signed
> linux images are still not out. Is the package building or is it an error ?

This is expected, please read the discussion at:

  <https://lists.debian.org/msgid-search/17e8ff7d-4a9c-4037-879a-d712c8b6bf00@debian.org>

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca

--