How to get a BSA number?

Hi,

https://backports.debian.org/Contribute/#index3h2

says that I should get a BSA number to announce an upload to backports
that contains a security fix.

Unfortunately, writing to backports-team@d.o does not seem to work, as
there doesn't seem to be anyone reading or erplying to mail there (at least not for the last two weeks).

Are the instructions out of date? How do I get a BSA number?

Cheers,
Nik

--
PGP-Fingerprint: 3C9D 54A4 7575 C026 FB17  FD26 B79A 3C16 A0C4 F296

Dominik George · Hundeshagenstr. 26 · 53225 Bonn
Mobile: +49-1520-1981389 · https://www.dominik-george.de/

Teckids e.V. · FrOSCon e.V.
Fellowship of the FSFE · Piratenpartei Deutschland
Opencaching Deutschland e.V. · Debian Maintainer

LPIC-3 Linux Enterprise Professional (Security)