Re: Latest qt4 backports break bpo qtcreator and wireshark

On lunes, 18 de julio de 2016 4:17:44 P. M. ART Alexander Wirt wrote:
[snip]

> > Packages that build against Qt5's private headers or that (like calibre)
> > embed private headers and make apt think they need to get rebuilt in
> > order to be coinstalable.
> >
> > If this is the case and it's not acceptable then Qt5 should not belong to
> > bpo, as there are a handfull of packages that fall into this category.
> > The list of packages to be removed was present in my previous mail.
>
> Indeed that is not acceptable and a perfect example for: speak with us in
> advance.

Please proceed with the removal then, and my most sincere apologies for the
inconvenience generated.

I still think this can be solved with some technical effort, but definitely
not my call here.

--
Tiempo para el tiempo y un rato mas.
  Profecías, Vox Dei, basado en Eclesiastes 3:1-9

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/