wxMaxima backport

Dear all,

wxMaxima is a full-featured graphical frontend for maxima, a program
that is targeted towards (but not limited to) solving equations
symbolically.

In the last 3 years many new features were added:
 - High-DPI support
 - Syntax Highlighting
 - Better html export
 - input methods for easy access to greek letters
 - a TeX-like subscript notation
 - Displaying of user-defined labels
 - MathML support
 - Markdown support
 - a new sectioning level
 - a batch mode and
 - a "Halt on error" feature
just to mention a few. Also mails to the maxima mailing list seem to
indicate that we have many users using debian stable => I assume the
prerequisites for backporting the package are met and I wanted to make a
second attempt for trying to backport wxMaxima to debian stable and have
uploaded it to mentors.debian.org.

I hope that uploading the binary package, as well, worked out fine: This
would be my first package I'd ever backport. What I got told by
mentors.debian.net after uploading it was that the .dsc file can be
found here:
https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/w/wxmaxima/wxmaxima_16.04.2-1~bpo8+1.dsc

Thanks a lot,
and kind regards,