Re: broken dependencies: libjavascriptcoregtk-3.0-0 libwebkitgtk-3.0-0

    Hi,

* Alberto Garcia <berto@igalia.com> [2016-05-27 10:48:07 CEST]:
> If it's an option we can remove the webkitgtk backport until I come up
> with a better solution.

 Thanks for the headsup, I've removed it for now.  Feel free to reupload
it when you got around to figure out the issues (and potentially ask the
people who were involved in this thread for testing :))

 Enjoy,
Rhonda