Re: samba 4.4.3 backports

Hi Louis,

On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 01:26:19PM +0200, L.P.H. van Belle wrote:
> Be nice, im new to the list, so some guidance would be nice.
>
> Im prepairing samba 4.4.3 packages for backports and im not new in backporting packages.
>
> Im creating amd64 packages and i386 packages in a pbuilder environment.
>
> And im almost ready to upload samba and the needed dependecies.
>
> Few questions left:
>
> Do i need to sign the packages?
>
> And how can i upload the packages?
>

> How does this work from here? Thats not totaly complete to me in the backports.debian.org/Contribute
As you are AFAICT not a developer, see the "Non Debian Developer" section on
that page.

Please sign and upload to the packages to e.g. mentors.debian.net (see
https://mentors.debian.net/intro-maintainers for instructions) and
then send an e-mail to this mailing list asking for sponsorship.

Cheers,

Jelmer