Re: Linux kernel image 4.3.0 in Jessie bpo?

OK so as linux-tools is still in version 4.2 on the repo it is normal I don't see it. Thanks (it means that linux-headers 4.3 amd64 does not install currently)

Julien Aubin <julien.aubin@gmail.com> (2016-01-01):
> I tried to install kernel 4.3.0 from bpo for testing purposes notably
> for NVidia driver. However I can't install it due to missing package
> linux-kbuild-4.3 from the bpo repo. Actually the linux-image package
> installs fine but not the headers package.
>
> Could you please upload it ?

https://ftp-master.debian.org/backports-new.html has linux-latest and
linux-tools, and the latter builds linux-kbuild-$foo.

Mraw,
KiBi.