Re: [Pkg-zfsonlinux-devel] zfsutils-linux: /usr/sbin/grub-probe: error: unknown filesystem

Hi,

How to get an updated grub with thoses 7 patches, do I have to file a bug somewhere ?

Kind Regards

Guys, any idea when a fix will be available for this ?

Kind Regards

Nicolas

There will be an update to grub integrating those patches ?

Kind Regards

Nicolas

On 09/29/2016 02:52 AM, Nicolas Di Gregorio wrote:
> no it seems it's not whole disks.

If it's not whole_disk, then that's not the problem.

Thanks for including the zdb output. I should have asked for that.
That's a much easier way to figure this out. Also, I think that's going
to lead us to the real problem...

Your pool requires the hole_birth and embedded_data features. I suspect
that Debian's GRUB doesn't support those.

I've attached all the ZFS patches from Ubuntu's GRUB.

--
Richard