zfsutils-linux: /usr/sbin/grub-probe: error: unknown filesystem

Hi,

I had a working debian jessie amd64 with zfsonlinux repo activated.

As zfs is now in the official debian backports I decided to migrate my system to official package.

after removing the zfsonlinux packages (which removed grub by the way) I installed backports one and manually reinstalled grub which fails on a  /usr/sbin/grub-probe: error: unknown filesystem and producing a wrong grub.cfg file.

note that I'm running the system on mirrored pool on a motherboard with uefi.

Any idea how can I fix this ?

Kind Regards

Nicolas