Re: How to RoM?

Hi Alexander,

On 16/08/16 10:43, Alexander Wirt wrote:

>> Can somebody point me to the right procedure to request a removal from
>> backports?
> In general asking here is the right thing, opening a ticket also helps.

Ah, thanks. I would like to request the removal of prometheus-cli, as it
was deprecated upstream and it is not compatible anymore with the
current prometheus API. I have already removed it from unstable/testing.

prometheus-cli | 0.3.0-1~bpo8+1 | jessie-backports | source, amd64,
arm64, armel, armhf, i386

Thanks again.

--
Martín Ferrari (Tincho)