Re: Disable CONFIG_MOUSE_PS2_VMMOUSE in linux-grsec kernel in jessie-backports

On Sun, 2016-07-24 at 19:57 -0400, Legimet wrote:
> The grsec kernel in backports has the vmmouse kernel driver enabled, making it
> conflict with the X.org driver xserver-xorg-input-vmmouse, which is used on
> older kernels. The regular (non-grsec) linux in backports already has the
> kernel driver disabled.

I agree, this should be changed in the backport as xserver-xorg-input-
all depends on xserver-xorg-input-vmmouse and several other
metapackages depend on xserver-xorg-input-all.  (This was also true in
stretch until a recent change in xserver-xorg-input-all.)

Ben.

--

Ben Hutchings
Knowledge is power.  France is bacon.